cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help - I'm out of ideas

Sashacarna

Please help - I'm out of ideas

On Friday my router stopped connectin to broadband. The light is flashing green on the router then everyone and again it will stop and the Internet light will come on red. This will last for anywhere up to 20 seconds on then the broadband light will start to glad again. My phone is working fine and there is no interference on the line. I have tried another microfilter but it did not change anything. I took the router to my friends house and all worked fine. I bought a new wire to connect it direct to the socket (without filter) and again this mad no difference. I have also removed all other equipment, phone etc - still nothing. The router is connected to the master socket but I do not have a test socket. I can't think of anything else I can try to make it work. I have reported the problem but as yet I have had no real update, they have said they may have to send a engineer but for a number of reasons this is unlikely to happen until next week. Sad as it is the thought of no Internet until then is a bit worrying!!! Has anybody else had similar problems or have any ideas of what else I could try?
Thanks all :))
2 REPLIES 2
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Please help - I'm out of ideas

Sadly it sounds as though you have a fault. There may be a PN rep online that may be able to take a look, otherwise you may have to wait until the regular team are back at work tomorrow.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Please help - I'm out of ideas

Hi Sashacarna,
I'll see if I can get someone to look at this for you.
Jojo Smiley