cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please give me broadband!

ARealHighlander

Please give me broadband!

I am now coming up to 2 weeks after my Broadband was supposed to switch over and there is still no sign of it.
I was told another 24 hours, then 48 hours, then it was escalated (twice) then more 48 hours. Apparently the order is complete but with an "exception" (is the exception that you've finished but I still don't have any Internet?)
Apparently its BTs fault (of course), the order is "stuck" in their system and not being completed but no-one can tell me why or how it can be stuck. Plusnet are not "doing me proud" right now, no wonder people don't want to move Internet Providers. Waiting an hour on hold to speak to someone every 2 days is not helping either.
I don't want great customer service - I want INTERNET!
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Please give me broadband!

Hi ARealHighlander,
Apologies first of all that we've not picked up your thread yet.
We've escalated this with our supplier today who have commuted to updating us within the next 2 working days.
I appreciate this update doesn't get you connected which is what we want but I will make sure we give this extra attention early next week.
UPDATE: I've just made sure we updated you about this before the end of today. Please keep an eye on ticket 113098038.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team