cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing upgrade orders

decomplexity
Rising Star

Placing upgrade orders

A week ago I raised a ticket for my line profile to be regraded from Teleworker Pro 2M to the MAX equivalent. I had a stock reply accepting the request and closing the ticket  -  then silence.
One of Dave Tomlinson's recent posts said "An email should be sent [to the account holder] when the regrade order is placed"
Since the ticket is closed and my maibox is empty. any suggestions as to how I find out what is happening? Has the process changed?
Zen from May 17. PN Business account from 2004 - 2017
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Placing upgrade orders

I'll get this done manually for you.
James
Grafter

Hi there,
I've placed the order for you and it should complete in the early hours of the morning.
I'd recommend leaving your router switched off overnight to ensure you gain optimal results in the morning.
decomplexity
Rising Star

Re regrade of Teleworker Pro 2M
Thanks James.
a. Since this is a regrade of a fixed rate service to ADSL MAX, do you then automatically amend the profile at your end (in order to set PN's maximum rate) when you receive the delta report with the MSR from BT  -  or do I need to wait 72 hours, or the 'magic 10 days' or whatever then request you to do this?
b. Can you confirm that Teleworker Pro (which PN no longer offers to new customers and should be provisioned off BT IPStream Office 2000 with 20:1 contention ratio on the BT leg) regrades to Business Max Premier - or whatever the right PN package name is (!)  - and not to residential Teleworker Max
Many thanks

Zen from May 17. PN Business account from 2004 - 2017
James
Grafter

Hi there,
The change in speed should happen at our end automatically, but if it hasn't done tomorrow, I'm happy to look into it and intervene manually if required.
Secondly, the upgrade has been placed onto IPStream Max Premium.