Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ping Plusnet Rep

cbcadmin
Grafter

Ping Plusnet Rep

Can someone look at my order please?
Things aren't going smoothly and I have been advised to try and get someone to ensure I get a simultanious transfer of BB and phone.
TIA.

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
12 REPLIES 12
cbcadmin
Grafter

Re: Ping Plusnet Rep

No reply so far. Sad
"To keep track of switches, Ofcom's code stipulates that providers and service resellers have to obtain a three-digit reseller ID (RID) from Ofcom, which can then be used to monitor and protect the movement of services.
Companies also have to take measures to ensure consumers do not lose any service at any point during the switch."
Where can I find the RID and who do I contact to complain that above hasn't been followed?

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

You can find the complete list of reseller ID's here http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/numbering/#rid. From that link, PlusNet's are
CQI Allocated PlusNet PLC     09/04/2011  00:00:00
CQJ Allocated PlusNet PLC Force 9 Technolgoy Buildings Terry Street Sheffield South Yorkshire S9 2BU 0114  220 0072 13/04/2006  00:00:00
CQK Allocated PlusNet PLC Free Online Technology Buildings Sheffield South Yorkshire S9 2BU Terry Street  Sheffield South Yorkshire S9 2BU 0114 220 0072 01/04/2006  00:00:00

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

cbcadmin
Grafter

Thank you.
Is there anyway I can ensure things are sorted please?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

You can either hope that one of the PlusNet CRT staff, who monitor this forum, see this thread and respond, or you can try online chat or the phone to contact customer services.
Just noticed your other thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,146298.0/topicseen.html . Looks like CRT have already responded and sounds like it's an EE issue.
As Townman says OfCom aren't likely to be much use Sad

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the delayed response Sad
Could you PM me your username so I can check over your account. Looks like the one connected to your forum account is an old one.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cbcadmin
Grafter

PM sent; thanks.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for the PM.
I've contacted our suppliers regarding this matter and I'm afraid it's not great news. It appears that while our order was progressing, our suppliers located a fault on your line at the exchange (Which is why the broadband connection stopped working)
I have been advised that work to resolve the fault has been completed, however from the sounds of things the work carried out was more along the lines of steps of the broadband order that should have been carried out on the 7th, when our order is due to complete.
In theory, the connection has left your current provider, however as our broadband order relies on the phone order completing first, our suppliers are unable to complete the order until the phone order completes on the original completion date of 07/12/15 Angry
I've raised this complaint with our suppliers over this and I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience the loss of connection is causing you, however unfortunately all we can do at this stage is wait for the phone order to complete on the 7th, at which point your broadband order will also complete and you'll be back online.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cbcadmin
Grafter

Ah well, thanks for your honesty.
Can you at least assure me that everything else will go smoothly?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I wouldn't like to word it like that, as ultimately it is out of my personal control.
However, I can assure you that looking at the orders today, everything is progressing fine and at this stage, I see no reason why it shouldn't go smoothly moving forwards.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cbcadmin
Grafter

How about you press to get my broadband order through early then?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,146298.msg1289434.html#msg1289434
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

mod:note
locked in favour of topic linked in Harry's post.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'