Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone and ADSL disconnected

jem16
Grafter

Re: Phone and ADSL disconnected

Quote from: Coughdp
Would be good to hear someone from plusnet address the above questions.

The CRT has always been excellent on here for me so I am a bit surprised you haven't heard anything more.
Coughdp

Quote from: jem16
Would be good to hear someone from plusnet address the above questions.

The CRT has always been excellent on here for me so I am a bit surprised you haven't heard anything more.

I must admit this is not the experience I've had so far. I really hope they can change my mind . Thank you to everyone for their input so far.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Coughdp - The orders are still in place and showing a scheduled completion of 03/06/15, however it looks like the connection is currently trying to get through to us, but the connection password in your router is wrong?
Could you check that this is set correctly, as you may already be able to get online.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Coughdp

This has worked and I'm now back online. Would appreciate an answer to previous lot of questions though please.
Thanks
seelphedvr

Hi Guys, I have exactly the same problem. My broadband transfer was up and running on the 13th May, with no issues until this morning. Called plusnet, and guess what? I was told exactly the same thing. Coincidence I suppose. I called my old supplier and told me that everything had gone according to plan, my account was released to Plusnet and that they dont understand what the problem was.
Should I open a new thread about my issue too? I was told a simultaneous request for both BB and phone was made and that I should expect it up and running on the 8th June!!! again, just as the OP, at no fault of my own.
The only difference between his post and my situation is that I didnt receive a cancellation email, but got a load of "questions" posted in my account with information about this issue.
My line seems to still be "live" although I can't make calls. The router has all the lights on, except for "internet".
Can something be done to reestablish my connection?Huh
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

@seelphedvr
Hi and welcome to the forums.
It seems like our provisioning team have got this in hand already for you. I'll get one of the prov/CRT guys around here to take a look though to see if we can do any more for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
seelphedvr

@plusnettony, thanks for your reply.
This is very strange now. Now I have internet once again. What is happening?? will I still lose it at some point later today as per my conversation with CS on the phone earlier on the morning? I was told the line was going to be disconnected or something along those lines and because of that they had to post a new request for both BB and phone.
My case was exactly the same as the OP so I suppose might be resolved then?Huh
Lips_are_sealed
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Coughdp
This has worked and I'm now back online. Would appreciate an answer to previous lot of questions though please.
Thanks

Well as there has been no further Plusnet response, one must assume that Coughdp is not going to get any answers Roll_eyes
seelphedvr

I havent received an answer either. I assume they are just letting whichever team is tasked in solving the issue contact us directly. I havent heard from anyone though. My line doesnt work, I dont know if I will get my old number. Good thing is I still have internet, albeit a failing and disconnecting every now and then, and slightly too slow at times. Im hoping it'll improve by monday.
catelliott
Grafter

Hi there seelphedvr,
I've taken a look through the account, it looks like your old provider ceased the phone line before we could take it over, hence the loss of service. There are orders in place to restart everything for 08/06/2015, and we are going to try to get your old number back once the line is back up and running Smiley Hope this clears everything up!