cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Unable to Complete Tests on my Line

Photodom

PN Unable to Complete Tests on my Line

I raised a speed fault with PN (only getting 448kbps up and down speed on a 3mb connection.)
This is the second time in a year I have notricved this. 1st time I blamed it on my Sky Plus box phone connection so I disconnected that messed about with the main socket. Did all the usual stuff and EVENTUALLY got my speed back up.
Now it has happened again. I have raised a report and received the following message from PN.
"Broadband Fault Checker - Connection checks [ Completed ]
The Connection checks could not be completed
Test result summary: Inconclusive
We have not been able to complete the checks of your broadband service. This may be the result of a fault in the testing system rather than your service."

Can anyone tell me if this is significant or what it means (apart from the obvious.)?
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: PN Unable to Complete Tests on my Line

Hi Photodom,
Those were automated initial checks so I would not be too concerned by that. When this happens for a speed fault the ticket is flagged up for our attention to do some manual testing. As such your ticket (33101895) Is with our faults team now and is awaiting their attention.
Please bear with as as someone will be doing further checks and will report back to you on the ticket ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team