Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Speedtester up the creek?

colintivy
Rising Star

Re: PN Speedtester up the creek?

Hi Chris, ref #14
Your remark about Flash prompts me to tie up with my original issue of no working button. I have never got the Graphs part of MBS to work. I was advised that I may have cookies not being stored. Looking at what some FF3 properties told me that they were there. Could it be that missing Flash bits are a common source of the inabilities? I also experience emails which patently have images in their text but which are missing from the body of the message. Attachment images seem to be fine. The plot thickens.
colintivy  Undecided
colintivy
Rising Star

Hi Chris, Ref # 15
I can confirm that I have adobe-flashplugin vers. 10.0.22.87-2 installed. Is there any other similar software that should be about ?
colintivy 
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I can't remember if that's the latest, but if you installed it via the Firefox plugins page it should have installed the latest version for your OS. You should also note that the files used by Firefox are different from those used by IE and again depend on OS.
With regard to display of images in email (or possibly in webpages in the browser) it depends, in email, dependant on source, most are unlikely to be Flash content. You need to check your settings to see if displaying HTML has been allowed in e-mail, for your Browsers check the Advanced settings.
HTH.
James
Grafter

Quote from: Anotherone
Ah, seems to be a machine specific issue, an update to a FF add-on seems to have upset IE. I'll have to get the liverpool screwdriver out!

Sorry can't resist.
Was that out of the drawer?
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Grin Grin No, it was from the previous post to the one where I first used it Cheesy
I think it probably came out of the same box as the Birmingham Spanner.