cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLUSNET out of commission last night

TonyPhotoplus
Grafter

PLUSNET out of commission last night

Not sure if I have the right part of the forum.  But I have no internet last night.  More than cheesed off as I wanted to watch a lot on Youtube and Netflix.  Sat night TV is as always crap.  But I think they said it was something to do with storms and mentioned Wales plus other areas.  Well, I left Wales three years ago, am I still connected there?  Okay tongue in cheek, but there were no storms in Lincs yesterday that I saw.  Drizzle, yes.  So what did happen?  Unless as usual I read the wrong info, which I constantly do as living on 400mg morphine a day  Crazy makes your brain slow and get many things wrong.  But its working now.  But after midnight the lines were busy and PLUSNET were stating it was an hour before anyone could talk to me.  So what happens when your hour is up and you actually talked to someone?  Would PN refund you the costs of going over the hour because its their fault?  I doubt it.  I got to 58mins and hung up at ten mins past midnight.  I had had enough and hoped it would be back on this morning and it was. 
3 REPLIES 3
Orangejon

Re: PLUSNET out of commission last night

Registered just to comment on this... just now got our internet back on after 14 hours of down-time.
No updates from Plusnet via their online service information section since about 6pm yesterday (which I could still reach via mobile).
Very basic advice for a 'fix' that completely failed to work throughout yesterday.
I would have expected updates through the night. This is the kind of issue that you have someone updating on regularly to keep customers informed.
Pull your finger out, Plusnet. Modern IT companies offer frequent, constant support and show the problem is being worked on - not shut down their service updates at 6pm and re-open them 9 hours later as advertised on the aforementioned web page.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Yes you are in the right part of the forum TonyPhotoplus.
Welcome Orangejon, it's been a trying time again  Roll_eyes
The thread you want to read is http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,132782.0.html
The Service Status has just been updated as well
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Mod Note
Locked in favour of linked thread.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine