cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PADO TImeouts

thekitesociety
Dabbler

PADO TImeouts

This problem started last night around 17:00 and I raised a ticket after checking bits and pieces around the house - not that anything had changed.
ADSL light and connection is strong I just can't establish an Internet link.
Reading through some of these forums it seems that this is an unusual problem (unless I am missing something  :)).  Most of the time the response seems to be to have the link reset by PN.
Is this really the case - and if so why has it not been done?  I am willing to wait if stuff needs to be done but  'a response soon' doesn't help when soon stretches  Wink  - particularly with Black Friday looming - after all I don't want to miss out  Angry
As a minor aside - when I go into my questions I am told that support has answered - but actually they have not as the responses stay the same - e.g. escalation to the correct team. 
Ticket number is 115021303 is anyone fancies taking a look
6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: PADO TImeouts

Can you try it now?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
thekitesociety
Dabbler

Report from home is that it has been working since around 13:15.  That is when it was tried.  Will keep an eye on it to see how it goes.  Out of interest what is the issue here for next time.
Jon
dick:quote
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

The connection had become stuck so we had to force it to disconnect.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
thekitesociety
Dabbler

I see.  Hopefully it will stay stable for a while now. 
Thanks for your assistance
Jon
thekitesociety
Dabbler

Looks like another go at not connecting - this time more intermittent  :(.  with just a few timeouts before successfully connecting for a short while. 
Support has asked me to check the line with phone provider (BT) and BTsay there is no fault.  So now waiting for a fault to be raised PN to Openreach I guess.
Annoying seeing it is Black Friday - what bargains am I missing  Wink
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The best bargains went a week or two ago: http://www.robertbrasingtonkites.com/ClearanceSale.php
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)