Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P2P Download stopped

mattdp
Dabbler

P2P Download stopped

Hi,
Peer to peer downloads on my account seems to have stopped. All other services seem to be working normally.
I've uninstalled my client program and installed another, making sure that the firewall was unblocked for the port it was going to use. But there's still nothing going on.
Is this aspect of my service faulty?
Cheers,
Matt
5 REPLIES 5
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: P2P Download stopped

HI,
I've checked your account out and there is nothing unusual to report.
Have you tried a different tracker or client?
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

I don't want to be accused again of "frying red herrings", but could this 'odd-ball' issue be related to the mix of 146.199/16 IP address issues?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Quote from: Townman
I don't want to be accused again of "frying red herrings", but could this 'odd-ball' issue be related to the mix of 146.199/16 IP address issues?

Not in this case.
Tony.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
mattdp
Dabbler

Quote from: plusnettony
HI,
I've checked your account out and there is nothing unusual to report.
Have you tried a different tracker or client?

I have indeed. This actually happened once before on my plusnet account, and updating the client fixed things, so it was the first thing I tried this time around.
I wasn't asked to reboot after the install, so perhaps I'll try that. If it's not successful, I guess I need to raise a ticket?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Hi,
I think this is a settings issue so if you post back here if problems persist, we will see what we can do to assist.
Tony
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team