cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage today?

nigelmercier
Grafter

Outage today?

I had an outage today. Pages took ages to load, but speed checker said I was getting 6Mb/s. I couldn't even access the PN status page! It seems to have just cleared, at about 11.50. Anyone else?
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Outage today?

Hi Nigel, glad to hear that's better, no doubt others will still be affected by the slow speed issues we've posted about on service status.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nigelmercier
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Hi Nigel, glad to hear that's better, no doubt others will still be affected by the slow speed issues we've posted about on service status.

But it's quite frustrating when you can't access the Service Status page!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Understood, though in situations like that it's well worth keeping an eye on our twitter feed as we'll update through that. If you have a twitter account you can follow @plusnet, if you don't then you should still be able to see our updates on our twitter page, https://twitter.com/#!/plusnet
Hope that helps.
jim:green link fixed mod:end
BRABUS
Grafter

reading the twiiter page is a nightmare when its full of people trying to get a months free broadband for yesterdays outage problems.
I was due to work from home yesterday so that I could look after my wife who is poorly, but as I couldnt connect properly I had to take a days unscheduled holiday - what a downer Sad
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I think there's an option there to just see our own updates, rather than any that are sent to us - though apologies if that's what you were doing and it was our replies to other customers that were getting in the way.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I clicked your link Matt and gave up with all the twits twittering, never did find any reference to the problems yesterday.
Will stick to my e-mail reports, at least its readable