cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered broadband and phone for new address over two weeks ago

Dlm1980
Hooked

Ordered broadband and phone for new address over two weeks ago

I spent some time researching broadband deals as I’m a key worker currently working from home. Plus net was best deal so I ordered two weeks before move, thinking this was a decent amount of time.
I’m in the new house now (16 days later) and still no router or phone line. Account has said processing since day one so no help there... Checking on order progress it says ‘we have identified a potential problem on your line and will contact you soon’. Again, super helpful. That message has been there for over a week.
I’ve sent tweets, messages to CS and no response.
What’s going on?
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Ordered broadband and phone for new address over two weeks ago

Thanks for taking my call it was nice talking to you!

As explained our automation failed to place your orders unfortunately so I've taken care of that manually and will be in touch again tomorrow to confirm the due date.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Dlm1980
Hooked

Still no router and due to go live tomorrow. About to max phone data. This is all very frustrating!!
Dlm1980
Hooked

Now telling me that order didn’t go through either so now due in 3-5 working days and live by 02/09. Ridiculous. Worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure of receiving.
I hold out no hopes of this router arriving either!
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

I've raised this to see if we can get a response.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dlm1980
Hooked

Great, thank you.
I was promised router would be sent and service would be active in 5 working days...the exact conversation I had with someone else last week. 🤦‍♀️ I’m honestly not holding out any hope. I’m a key worker, trying to work from home!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see this. Please let me know when the router has arrived and I'll make sure we arrange a good will gesture with you. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Thanks @adamwalker but when is the phone / broadband now due to be active?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dlm1980
Hooked

Hi Adam
Just got an email to say my router has just been dispatched today (27th) so much for the lady on the phone assuring me it was sorted and in the post on Tuesday. Very disappointing.
I’m contacting my mobile provider today to try and get more data to see my through to next live date quoted.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi there @ Dlm1980,

Thanks for getting back to us and apologies for the issues you experienced.

I called you today to discuss this and have addressed all issues here.

Feel free to get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - Tahir