Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

greshoff
Grafter

Order

Hi,
Could I ask one of the Plusnet staff to check my order. It was placed over a week ago but I haven't heard anything since then. Where are things currently at in relation to the switching of my Phone & Broadband from Be to Plusnet?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Order

Hi greshoff,
I have replied to ticket 80879391 on your account. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with!
greshoff
Grafter

I have already given my MAC code to you. I gave it to [removed] on 28th January, who confirmed the receipt of the code and that it had been entered into my account.
I have just spoken to Nathan in the transfer dept who told me that the MAC code had not been entered onto my account. I feel angry that I was lied to by [mremoved]. They were very keen to take my money but didn't submit my MAC code. I have been waiting for over a week for an update on the progress of my order but heard nothing. It was only when I chased it up that all this came to light. Not happy
I hope this isn't an omen of what is to come with Plusnet!!!
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed but noted for staff as per the forum rules.]
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Really sorry to hear that this delay is due to an advisor error. I have now submitted feedback on this advisor to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future.
I can now see that the order has been successfully submitted and your broadband should migrate over on 12/02/2014.