cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order being completed today

amjrobson
Grafter

Order being completed today

The order for my line is supposed to be being completed today.  Is there anything I need to do or do I just sit back and wait.  Is there a particular time they get migrated, or is it any time from 9am to 5pm.  My ticket has been sent back to the BOT - WBMC Migrations Pool.
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Order being completed today

Hiya,
It can happen at any time of the day.
I'd just sit tight Smiley
deadkenny
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Order being completed today

Mine was done about 11am today. The router seemed to just pick up the ADSL2+ connection automatically without the need for me to reboot. Synced at 7.8Mbps down and 760kbps up, which is good :D. Nothing stunning, but it's an improvement of the 5 to 6Mbps sync and certainly much better upstream.
I take it things will be fluctuate somewhat for a while though?
My SNR Margin has plummeted from 10db down to 1db (it's peak hours though). Normal with ASDL2+ ? Atten is 46 at the moment.
Speedtest.net reports shockingly poor throughput though! (again, things will settle over time?)

Oh, and modem says it's using mode 'ADSL2+(G.992.5)'. I take it that's right. There are other options I can manually pick (stuff to do with Annex this and that), but that's the automatic setting so best to leave it I guess.

Edit - Improvement this morning. Now it's looking good Smiley