Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Tracker

Tucky83
Dabbler

Order Tracker

Hi all.
I recently ordered plusnet fibre and was under the impression that everything was ok and was scheduled for activation tomorrow (31/01/13).
I realised I have not been sent a router or anything so checked here. The order Tracker says 'Checking Details...' still, so i started looking around the sit for help and noticed that apparently 'You currently have 1 open question' i clicked on it and it says...
Question #64954011 - Your Feedback< Back
Your Response
1:48pm, Thursday 24 Jan 2013
While checking your order we've found something on your line that isn't compatible with broadband. It'll need removing before we can complete your order. You may need to call your telephone provider to have it removed. We'll contact you when we have more information. Thanks for your patience.
Dabbler

Re: Order Tracker

Anyone please?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

When the system creates a ticket (question) on your account, to pass on some information you need to be aware of, the ticket is still referred to as "your question" even though you didn't raise it. So don't worry about the terminology.
However I would have thought you would have received email notification of the ticket to the address you provided on sign-up - didn't you receive an email? The ticket appears to be advising you that something is stopping broadband being provided on your line. From the comment Plusnet should be seeking more information to pass on.
You could give the CSC a ring on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 for more information though the Digital Care Team will be here again in the morning.
David
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Tucky83,
It is a ticket that we created on your account and it's the way of notifying you that there is a question regarding your account. I can see you have been in-touch and it looks like no MAC is required so we will proceed ahead without it and we'll update your ticket/question which can be viewed at https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search