cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Placed on 2nd October Still Nowhere getting completed

coolvicky2

Order Placed on 2nd October Still Nowhere getting completed

Dear Mr Ahmed,
I have checked our systems for an update; however we need to chase our suppliers for more information.
I will be sending your order to our dedicated team who will seek an update and look to get back to you within the next 24-48 hours.
They will attempt to call you in the first instance and if they canʹt get hold of you they will email and SMS you.
Your preferred contact number is <mobile number removed>
Kind regards,
[removed]
***INTERNAL***
Reason for supplier contact: Order still delayed. KCI-3 (Order Completed) Delayed In Processing
Does this require an e-chat or an outbound to SMC: SMC
Order reference: 5-5-31767664521
[Sms Message: We need to chase our suppliers for more information.I will be sending your order to our dedicated team who will seek an update and look to get back to you within the next 24-48 hours.They will attempt to call you in the first instance and if they canʹt get hold of you they will email and SMS you.]

I'm wondering how long its going to be , i've already spent around 180£ on the broadband dongle which is on EE 4G , and cost is still recurring , speaking to plusnet almost every other day , if you guy can't complete the order just lemme know so i can go somewhere else im not willing to wait any longer honestly speaking the pain and aggravation and not to forget the money its costing me to switch is pilling up, i just can't keep calling plus net every other day to get the status for my broadband order advisor at plusnet unable to explain me the reason and he needs to speaks to suppliers while im left nowhere , and not confirmation until 24 hours to get the update , which i had spoken to plus net on saturday they said me same thing and wanted me to wait 24 hour yet i never heard anything from anybody and just tired of this ongoing issue not just wanted to get it over with
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
jim:green I also removed your mobile number mod:end
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Order Placed on 2nd October Still Nowhere getting completed

Thanks for your time on the phone and sorry to hear that you now wish to cancel.
To summarise the issue issue is that Sky have ceased the line which now prevents us from transferring the service over, I understand you want to go back to Sky.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team