Thanks for reaching out to us here.
I'm sorry to read you were having trouble with your connection and I apologise for the frustration caused. On running a GEA test over your connection it looks like some of the details for your login are incorrect, please follow the below steps:
1) To connect to your Hub One, you will need to open a browser and go to http://192.168.1.254
If you have any issues doing this via Wireless, we recommend trying to do it via Ethernet cable instead.
2) You should come to a page with information about your connection, click 'Settings' at the top and it will ask you to sign in with a Password. This is located on the back of your router under 'Admin Password'
3) Select the option for 'Broadband.'
4) You will see some default options, if not, please press 'Disconnect' on the right and this will allow you to change the Username and Password.
5) For your username, this should be your account username and should be in the following format: (accountusername)@plusdsl.net
Your password is your account password
6) Press 'Connect' and you should be online.