cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open questions

Lynda251

Open questions

Is it just a coincidence that I want to forward a complaint and the member of staff I spoke to about this has opened 4 questions on the same topic, effectively blocking me sending my complaint through. Ho well back to the old fashioned way, a letter will be drafted and posted. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Open questions

Hello @Lynda251 and welcome to the forums,

Really sorry to hear that this has happened. I will look into this for you first thing Monday.

In case I can't locate your account from your forum username please can you drop me a private message with your account username?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks your PM, and for your patience

I've now closed all the unnecessarily open questions from your account.

Apologies for what has happened.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@Anoush  This problem of confusing internal account notes with User queries has been an uneccessary constraint on the ticket system for more than 7 years!  But I guess fixing it is in a long queue behind:  Billing system re-write; Provisioning system upgrade;  Automation review / re-write ...............?

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

In this case, the tickets were all created by one adviser, rather than an automation issue.