cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open questions

Lynda251

Open questions

Is it just a coincidence that I want to forward a complaint and the member of staff I spoke to about this has opened 4 questions on the same topic, effectively blocking me sending my complaint through. Ho well back to the old fashioned way, a letter will be drafted and posted. 

4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 116

Re: Open questions

Hello @Lynda251 and welcome to the forums,

Really sorry to hear that this has happened. I will look into this for you first thing Monday.

In case I can't locate your account from your forum username please can you drop me a private message with your account username?

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Thanks your PM, and for your patience

I've now closed all the unnecessarily open questions from your account.

Apologies for what has happened.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 11

@Anoush  This problem of confusing internal account notes with User queries has been an uneccessary constraint on the ticket system for more than 7 years!  But I guess fixing it is in a long queue behind:  Billing system re-write; Provisioning system upgrade;  Automation review / re-write ...............?

M

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

In this case, the tickets were all created by one adviser, rather than an automation issue.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff