cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Tickets / Questions

southeringtons

Old Tickets / Questions

Is it possible to view tickets / questions that are older than two years?
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Old Tickets / Questions

Hi there,
Can I ask if there is a specific reason you may require tickets older than 24 months?
We recently published our data retention policy to the portal to give customers more visibility of the processes we go through.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
southeringtons

I'm trying to figure out why we're on our current broadband product. I thought there might have been a ticket for when we signed up to it. I also believe the product may have changed since we signed up aswell so I was looking for some information on that. From "View Transactions" it looks like we signed up for it in February 2005.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Your account history is as follows:
11th Apr 2006  	Product Changed  	PlusNet Small Business Premier Option 2 (Annual Contract, No Modem)
11th Feb 2005 Account Type Changed PlusNet Small Business Premier - Up to 4Mb (Annual Contract, No Modem)

The two products are the same and the change will have been invoked when we had a product refresh here so for all intents and purposes you've been on the same account since you signed up.
Hope this helps!

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

southeringtons

Thanks Bob. I'm still not clear on this though. You say the two products are the same and that we're on the same account, but the original product was "Up to 4Mb" and I believe we're now on an "Up to 8Mb" connection. So something is different.
Also the product we're on now is "Small Business Premier Option 2" but I can't find any information about that product on the site. The closest is "Small Business Premier up to 8Mb" which costs £26.99. However, we're paying £34.99 - the same as "Business Premier up to 8Mb".
We're considering moving to a cheaper product but before we do that I need to clarify why we opted for the more expensive option in the first place.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

From memory at one point there where 3 classes to products.  Upto 2Mb, Upto 4Mb and Upto 8Mb.  PlusNet changed these on one of their product refreshes so they where all Upto 8Mb, but you got more extras else where with the 2 higher priced products.  I've had very little to do with the business packages though, so my memory might not be perfectly right.  I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm incorrect though.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.