cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer rescinded

patti
Grafter

Offer rescinded

I was offered a new contract deal for 2 years as my contract runs out on Oct 2nd. The deal offered was good until that date but I'm being told it is now no longer available. The only deal I'm being offered now is one where lose my landline which I don't want.

Unlimited Fibre Extra broadband and line rental for just £27.99 a month. 12 month contract. Add Evenings & Weekends Included call plan to your package for an additional £0.00 per month.

Can someone from Plusnet please get back to me on this.

Thank you

Patti

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 427

Re: Offer rescinded

@patti 

As of yesterday my understanding is that you can no longer change to a different broadband product. However I believe that you should still be able to renew your current service if you ask. Ring the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 and speak to them. They are knowledgeable and this number is normally answered quite quickly.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 437

@patti to add to what @Baldrick1 said, this situation is not unique to Plusnet, it applies to all ISP's. On 5 Sept, Openreach invoked a 'stop sell' on its WLR (Telephone line rental service) product and it will not accept any new orders from ISP's that include a WLR component. This means that any product changes, or migrations to a new ISP, that include a landline component are no longer possible.

As said above, you should be able to continue to recontract on your existing product, albeit only until the complete PSTN switch off in 2025.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

patti
Grafter

@MisterW  @Baldrick1 ,

Thank you both for your responses. I am happy to say I have spoken to Plusnet and have renewed a contract I am happy with.

Patti