cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Peak Times

4321fdsa

Off-Peak Times

Can someone please confirm with my the current off-peak times? I haven't logged in on the site in a long time and noticed a big banner for new allowances, and noticed it said off-peak was midnight-8am! I thought it was midnight-4pm!
I haven't received any communication of a change, so I am hoping that as a current customer on 'PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1' my times have not changed, because the, admittedly, generous off-peak hours are the only reason I am with plusnet.
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Off-Peak Times

Have a read of this.
As far as I am aware the legacy products haven't changed.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
James
Grafter

Hi 4321fdsa,
Back in April last year, we launched our "Broadband Your Way" product, which offered various levels of usage, features and an off peak period of midnight until 8am.  This is of course different to your midnight to 4pm off peak period that you currently enjoy on Broadband Premier.
With this recent product refresh, the only thing to have changed has been the usage allowances.  The peak and off peak periods are remaining the same on Broadband Your Way and we will be making no changes to any of the older products such as yours.
puddy
Grafter

I am still on the old 12am to 4pm off peak and pn being nice to deal with allow you to stay on your old account so they will not force you to switch.
Just think all that web access on your days off, annual leave from work, weekends, bank holidays, Xmas and Easter etc
Why move?
Puddy