cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice to leave - received no confirmation of cut off date

Doomwatcher

Notice to leave - received no confirmation of cut off date

Hello,

I had an email confirming a question had been raised on my account (number 221295176). When I click on the "Review Question" link I can see a scan of the letter I sent you informing you of my desire to quit Plusnet broadband posted by me on the 17th January and received by you on the 20th January according to the stamp on it.

It states in a message on the same page that I will be written to in regard of this within 10 days. To date, I've received no further communication from you either by letter or any other means and it has been nearly a month. All I have had is confirmation that you will be raising your prices next month!

Please can you formally confirm that our broadband account will be terminated and what date this will occur?

I have fulfilled my obligation of giving you a month's advance notice of my desire to quit and you have acknowledged receipt of this. I do not expect to receive Plusnet services or be charged for them after the 20th of this month.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Kind regards.
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Notice to leave - received no confirmation of cut off date

Thanks for your post @Doomwatcher and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you haven't received a response to the cancellation request you've written to us by post.

I've looked into this for you and I've raised a support ticket regarding this you can view & respond to by going Here.

Once you've responded to the ticket, I'll be happy to get back to you as soon as I can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Doomwatcher

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have not set up another provider to take over from you. I already have an alternative for my internet. Please cancel my account before the 25th.

Kind regards.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Doomwatcher

No problem, I've done that for you now and I've updated the ticket 221996907 with more detail.

If you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Doomwatcher

Hi Gandalf,

Thank you very much for all your help.

Kind regards.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem at all Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet