cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy!!!!

suesykes
Grafter

Not happy!!!!

Ok I've sat up till midnight so I can do my downloading, as my paid for allowance is running out fast.... Lovin it!!!!
Now I get up this morning.... WHAT!!!! 14.03mb during the whole 8 hours.
So I go to the web.... Page not found.... My connection was nowhere....
Belkin wireless on PC at 82% as it always has been, so no problem there.  Whats happening, are you guys having technical troubles or am I.
I gotta sit here and wait till midnight to try it all again!
Anyone else having the same trouble?
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Not happy!!!!

Hi there,
Before I look into this further, can I ask one question?  Have you tried rebooting your router?  Often this can solve problems such as yours.
suesykes
Grafter

I have virtualy hard wired this baby to NASA, I've done anything and everything.  I know I'm at the limit on distance and dont expect lightning fast, but I would like a solid connection.
I have to reconnect quite a lot for what is an always on set up.
Its irritating at best, but it must have dissconnected as I got into bed last night, because I got nothing all night.
Gutted is an understatement!!
James
Grafter

Thanks for that.
Yes, as you have mentioned you are on a very long line. You're actually getting 2.1Mbps sync speed on a line with a downstream attenuation of 63.5dB, which is pretty impressive to say the least!
You're probably right - the connection will have dropped off not long after you went to bed which is unfortunate Sad  Keep an eye on it though, if it's dropping off frequently then we can certainly raise it with BT and see if there is anything that they can do to help imporve the situation.
suesykes
Grafter

Ok thank you...