cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not again

Bud
Grafter

Re: Not again

Thanks,  the line dropped and resynced at the full line speed with an SNR of 10, but pings are now through the roof, averaging 331ms!
Edited to add that is must have been a blip as they now appear to be back down to 29ms
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

That sounds reasonable now. Please let me know how you get on with the connection.
Bud
Grafter

I will do and thanks for your help.
There is still an open ticket for an interleaving order on my account (76298040) which I can not close, any chance of closing it please?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem at all.
That's been closed for you.
Bud
Grafter

And another order has been opened again to order interleaving along with yet another amendment to the ticket with the automated response about ordering interleaving to solve the issue.
Please can the order which has failed for interleaving be closed off.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry about that - I've closed it off for you. I've made some changes to our back end system to stop it from spitting these tickets out.
Bud
Grafter

So after 4 months of the line performing fine, its back to the High SNR and high errors on the line and reduced sync. 
Really not sure what to do with this,  as the last time it was a bit of a nightmare getting anything done as you don't want to send openreach who will find no fault as the weather isn't bad at the moment as support put it the last time.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Bud,
Sorry to see this issue has arisen again, you'd need to go through our http://faults.plus.net so we can take a look. Happy to pick this up if needed once you've done this.
Bud
Grafter

Just tried the troubleshooter and I get the message
Broadband Troubleshooter - Error

There's been a problem
Please try using the Broadband Troubleshooter again in a short while. If you continue to have problems please contact our Support Team for help.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

That's raised with us, we'll do some testing on your line first and see if that throws anything up, we'll then go from there.
Bud
Grafter

So its back to the interleaving then?  The portal says its already active on the line, but with all the previous times of this fault interleaving has not fixed anything.
Bud
Grafter

After a connection drop at 3 am I appear to have lost my max premium as my upstream is only 448 now, interleaving is well and truly on the line now as pings have doubled and the SNR has increased AGAIN to 16.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Your Fault Ticket is with our Faults Team and will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.