cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not activated

peterbell1

Not activated

My broadband was supposed to be activated yesterday 07/05/16. As of yet I still have no internet. I tried the chat in the member centre but as the provisioning team are off today it wouldn't let me chat with anyone. I have not been able to get an answer anywhere. So much for your self proclaimed best customer service. I am with you for two days and I want to leave already.

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Not activated

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Hi Peter, 

Sorry things haven't gone to plan with this, as Gel mentions a Saturday activation is unlikely as Openreach and BT Wholesale won't progress orders on their side on non-working days, If i was to hazard a guess I'd say it should have been Friday but our automated systems always confirm the next working day as it can be up until midnight.

I'm back in at 9 tomorrow so will take a look straight away and get this sorted for you.

peterbell1

All good now, got back from work this afternoon and it was working. Apparently it was activated late on Friday but something went amiss with the e-mail or text to let me know, although my original e-mail said it would be activated on Saturday 

peterbell1

Just found the e-mail for my activation in my spam folder, don't know why it went there because I've had other e-mails from plusnet. Anyway it was actually activated on Sunday 08/05