cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Impressed

johnmglen
Grafter

Not Impressed

Last Saturday, I reported my BB speed down to half its normal rate. Did the tests, logged the ticket etc, waited for some form of contact. Now Tuesday, nothing! Speed has halved twice more now down to dial up speeds - all reported via the ticket. Still nothing. Just watched the latest advert telling me that the customer comes first Cheesy Still waiting................
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Not Impressed

I'm sorry for the amount of time it's taken for us to get back in touch with you.
You raised a fault with us on 08/03/2014 and we completed our initial testing on 11/03/2014 and booked you an engineer for 14/03/2014.
It can take up to 48-72 hours for our Faults Team to completion their investigation. Your ticket was answered within this timeframe.
Fingers crossed with the engineer booking and that we can get the issue resolved for you.
johnmglen
Grafter

Hang on a mo......
From your own ticket "Please be aware if this is a new fault that this can take up to 24 hours" If you post that advice don't be too surprised when people hang their hats on it.
Also, I only got a response from PN after phoning up and asking why I had no response. I am now on my 3g phone, it permits a better connection speed that my supposed Broadband. Set me thinking why I need Plus Net.
adie:quote
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I appreciate that, that does come across to set a certain level of expectation - I'll pass this on as feedback.
As above, an engineer has now been booked for which I hope manages to resolve this issue for you.