Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service whatsoever and PlusNet not listening

starfry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

No service whatsoever and PlusNet not listening

I aplolgise for posting this in the forums but I am at my teather's end. I have had no service (no phone line at all, so no phone or broadband) since last tuesday. This is wholly caused by the 21CN upgrade that I was advised was happening and that was pitched as a good thing. The BT engineer that attended on friday confirmed all my wiring is fine and that the circuit is disconnected at the exchange.
PLEASE will PN staff pick up my ticket and PLEASE will somebody contact me with an update on when this will be fixed. I have no way of contacting you - I can't even phone you. My username is johnlane and there is an open ticket on my account. I've tried posting on the ticket last night but there hasn't been any response.
it's disappointing to experience PlusNet leaving me haning with no update when I have not had service for what is approaching a week. Right now I am having to borrow a 3G card to write this, other than that I have no connection and am therefore most desperate. I might as well be with talk talk for all the service i am getting Wink
thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No service whatsoever and PlusNet not listening

Hi there,
One of my colleagues from our faults team tried to ring you earlier (after you made this post), unfortunately it doesn't seem that you were available. He was ringing to confirm that the problem is still ongoing as the engineer notes we've received state they believe the problem to be fixed.
Can you let us know if the problem is still ongoing so we can continue with the fault investigation if not.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
starfry
Rising Star

Thanks for progressing. I apologise I was briefly unavailable for 45 mins between 2.45 and 3.30. I have just updated the ticket to say the problem is still ongoing - my line is dead. Please do try and call me back - I am available now.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I see our support team called you back. Let us know if you need any further assistance Smiley
starfry
Rising Star

Hello, I still have no service. yes I was called yesterday to basically tell me the fault has been batted back to BT. There has been no proactive follow up by PN that I have seen. Nobody has bothered to contact me today at all and I am concerned becase we're half way through the day already.
So, yes I do need further assistance. Please can someone call me, preferablly someone who is suitably senior and can actaully manage this issue.
right now I don't feel your tag-line "we'll do you proud" is appropriate. i have been very happy with PN for a long time and to experience this aparent lack of call management is shocking.
thanks very much.
dick:quote
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi starfry,
I'll have someone pick this up for you.
Jojo Smiley