Did you mean: 

No internet

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: No internet

Sorry to hear that.

From what I can see a engineer has now been booked to investigate further.

Let us know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
kazaroouk
Grafter

Hi,

just to let you know my internet was reconnected on Monday at 12pm.  The fault was with the set up as Plusnet had done the connections wrong (I presume you can see the details from the visit as I don't know the technical terms) so I was without broadband for 6 days from the start of my service with yourselves.

Could I please ask if I could have a refund (or the cost taken off my next bill) to reflect the 6 days I was without internet please.

Kind Regards

Karen

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@kazaroouk wrote:
The fault was with the set up as Plusnet had done the connections wrong

I think that should read " The fault was with the set up as BT Openreach had done the connections wrong"

as Plusnet have no physical access to your connections.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
kazaroouk
Grafter

Hi,

As a customer I don't appreciate the correction as the fault happened at switchover to Plusnet and I was without Plusnet broadband for 6 days.  Your response is quite rude and pedantic.

Could I please have a proper response, or a call back after 4pm in regards to a refund for those 6 days.

Kind Regards

Karen

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi there @kazaroouk,

Thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear of the issues you had regards your connection and will of course arrange for a reduction in your next bill relative to your downtime.

As I've included some account specific billing information in the rest of my response I've sent it as a ticket found here.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you need any further assistance.