Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

kazaroouk
Grafter

No internet

Hi,
Got an email yesterday to say my broadband was ready, so plugged to router in and waited the 15 minutes. All lights green apart from internet. Is it still setting up? None of my devices will connect to WiFi even though they can find it.

Officially today was my go live date so do I just need to wait a little longer?

Karen
19 REPLIES 19
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 232

Re: No internet

@kazaroouk Welcome to the forums, Karen.

It can take up to midnight of your 'go-live' date for all of the components of your connection to be fully active. A little patience is required, but if it doesn't work by early morning tomorrow, shout up here and I'm sure one of the PN team will take  a look.

John
kazaroouk
Grafter

Thanks for the quick response. I thought that might be the case but just wanted to check! Thank you.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 217

Hi there, I'm glad to see from checking your account that everything seems to be up and running now. Any issues please get back to us here and let us know. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kazaroouk
Grafter

Hi, I’m still waiting for the internet as the light still isn’t on and my devices won’t connect.

Thanks

Karen
jab1
Legend

@kazaroouk Which router have you got?

John
kazaroouk
Grafter

It’s a 2704n router. Still no internet. I logged onto the IP address and it said internet is still connecting. I’m at work until this evening now .

Thanks

Karen
jab1
Legend

@kazaroouk - OK. I'm also away until very late tonight, so unlikely to be able to help.

@adamwalker Any ideas?

John
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 217

I've just tested the line and can see the router is out of sync so it;s not picking up the broadband signal from the line. We're not seeing any obvious causes for this so can you follow the checks here next please? https://goo.gl/UPMdqh - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kazaroouk
Grafter

Hi be gone through it and checked everything and still no internet (there is no light to it whatsoever) and the WiFi light blinks occasionally.

Don’t know what the issue is but my previous providers internet worked without any issues.

Thanks

Karen
kazaroouk
Grafter

Is someone able to ring me tomorrow evening after 6pm if the issue isn’t fixed by then so we can resolve this!

Not a great start to my switch to Plusnet 😟

Thanks

Karen
jab1
Legend

Over to  you, @adamwalker, Idon't think I can help any further.Sad

John
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 464

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.

If you've gone through all the troubleshooting the next step would be to raise a fault here

Once you've done that let us know and we'll get that picked up for you

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
kazaroouk
Grafter

Thanks I will report this when I get home this evening.please note I don’t have a home telephone so am unable to test if there is a dial tone.
Thanks

Karen
kazaroouk
Grafter

Still waiting for a call back after reporting the fault. Was due to be called at 7.