cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

135bob
Dabbler

No internet

We have been getting the broadband cutting out over the past week at least. I reset the router now it wont work at all. Now i also ripped the wire out the adsl port so thats 2 problems. Can u send a new cable as the head came off it and wires exposed and can u new router maybe incase the old one was faulty since it is old.. then we can diagnose the faulty broadband after that if it isnt resolved. Will pay if needed. No internet at all now except mobile data. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
135bob
Dabbler

Re: No internet

Do i need to make a ticket or something? Forgot how this works can someone tell me thanks
135bob
Dabbler

Ok i found an old grey phone cable to replace the broken one from the old BT router..... but the BROADBAND light on the router just keeps blinking at a steady pace no matter what, the WIFI light is fluttering erratically but the INTERNET light never lights up.

Any help please?

I tried resetting with paper clip again but the lights just keep reverting to what i described.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @135bob and apologies for the delayed response. 

Sorry for the issues with your service. Can you PM me your account username so I can help?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet