Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

gizmoguy
Hooked

No internet

Hi,

My internet was working this morning but since this afternoon/evening it has gone.

My router says 'no signal' but telephone works fine.

I have also changed password n account and on router, and power cycled router.

Can someone please test my line?

Thanks for your help. Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
gizmoguy
Hooked

Re: No internet

Snce thus morning my router will connect but keeps dropping the connection frequently. Just been on hold on telephone for support for half an hour and got nowhere. Sad
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there,

It looks like the connection started dropping heavily early yesterday, but since then it's been pretty stable.

If the problem continues, I'd advise to finish the broadband troubleshooter at http://faults.plus.net to raise a fault to us

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
gizmoguy
Hooked

Hi Anoush,

Internet has been down all day today and still down. I have filed a fault report, and since then tried a second router also.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I can see you've called us last night and my colleague has booked your engineer for you tomorrow PM. Feel free to let us know how it goes.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button