cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for the last couple of days!!!

W4SIM

No internet for the last couple of days!!!

Hello all

Ticket No -  62321453 and then continuing on ticket number 62322390

Have 2 accounts with Plusnet for 2 different property's and although they have been relatively trouble free one of them has now decided not to work.
About 4 days ago the internet connection was lost, although the phone still worked, and i phoned the problem in. Was told to do various tasks (change microfilters, switch router OFF/ON, switch to Ethernet etc etc) and this did not solve the problem. A ticket was raised, but then suddenly it sorted itself out about an hour later.
I had replied to the ticket that the problem had been resolved and about an hour later it went down again. That was about 3 days ago and i havnt been able to connect back up since. I rang in yesterday and was told the 2 "racks" for this area that our router mainly connects to are playing up, so keep switching the router ON/OFF and see if it will connect to a different Rack. The operator told me that it might connect on the 4th attempt, then again it might connect on the 10th attempt, there was no guarantee.
Well since then i have been switching the router ON/OFF most of the yesterday and today and it hasnt connected back up. I dont want to keep on doing this incase i damage the router in any way.
Can anybody help to see if there is a problem in the area?
My other property is about 300 yards away and internet is working perfectly well here with no drops in the connection over the last few days. I would have thought this router would have been connecting to the same Rack?
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No internet for the last couple of days!!!

Hi there,
I've just had a look at your account and from the connection logs I can see lots of "password incorrect" however, the last one I see is from 18:41 yesterday evening.
Have the login details between the two accounts got mixed up maybe?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team