cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for 9 days

mikelally
Grafter

No internet for 9 days

Can someone please look into ticket 45501416. I've tried two different routers both give same problem - ADSL connection is fine but no internet connection. I go on holiday on Thursday and have a great deal of work to get sorted beforehand. As I am based at home most of my work is sent by email. This is very hard with. Only a Blackberry to work with. I would of expected at least a courtesy call after so long not just getting text messages saying further updates in 2 or 3 days. Please see if you can get some movement on this. Mike
1 REPLY 1
lexusuk
Grafter

Re: No internet for 9 days

Hi mikelally,
Firstly, please let me apologise for the amount of time that your connection has been down. 
I can see that our faults team is currently investigating your fault by liaising with our supplier.  As such we must wait for our supplier to respond to our requests for assistance which can take a few days.  I can see that the fault has been forwarded to be escalated to our supplier by our priority faults team to ensure the resolution time is reached as soon as possible.