cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection, for my elderly dad

Ronnie1

No internet connection, for my elderly dad

Hi, 

My dads internet connection has been down for 5 days or so now. Tried the online checks like wires are connected properly and phone line working fine. Just replaced the router with a new one, and it says the router is working but there is a problem with the connection. 

Can anyone help? 

3 REPLIES 3
Daviddryden

Re: No internet connection, for my elderly dad

Hi,I'm a new plusnet customer ,went live on tuesday ,and I haven't been able to get a internet light on my router ,line into the house is strong and working as checked by plugging a phone in,cant get through to customer services so left high &dry ,looks like they have a problem Houston!!!maybe overload ?,but frustrating none the less .
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch 

@Ronnie1 I can see an engineer has been out today and carried out some work which should have fixed this. Let us know if he's still having issues

@Daviddryden From what I can see you called us regarding this and the matter is now resolved? Let us know if that's not the case.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Ronnie1

Yes, thanks for replying. Engineer fixed it. Problem was couple streets away. 

@Daviddryden i think when there's no-one to answer the phone, the phone system goes to default massage of "we're closed".  Try again in half an hour or an hour and pray they are free.