Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No engineer show up?

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

No engineer show up?

Moved into the new house. All well.
I'm supposed to get a engineer for 1pm to 6pm but so far no see.  My neighbour said that BT came for him a few days ago and didn't connect him up.  They also said that there was a fault at the exchange.
I rang PN but said to call back if no see after 6pm. 
Any ideas, it might be weird but there is 2 cables (BT cable copper. And extension cables for sockets inside.) but can I hook them up. And once fault over ill be able to get int access
Jamie
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
3 REPLIES 3
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: No engineer show up?

Sounds grim. However, please read this link for future actions.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112969.0.html
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I rang PN and they said on their system still engineer show up. But I'll doubt he will come now.
I don't know when he will come. Oh I know NEVER!! Get this sorted Plusnet. And I will refuse to pay until sorted and service is running.
The Sky man made it why not BT?
Jamie
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Jamie,
Sorry to hear that, our provisioning team are chasing this up and I've advised them of the timeslots you'd prefer.