Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection - unacceptable service

iamrobert
Dabbler

No connection - unacceptable service

Hi
My connection first went down  on the 4th May. Reported it and did all the usual checks. Connection came back on briefly, then went down again, kept going on and off. I made numerous call for help and eventually a BT engineer came out on Friday 11th, He spent about an hour checking everything and told me everything was working perfectly and all would be OK from now on. 30 mins after he left connection went down again.
I have reported it online and made numerous phone calls, but had no contact from customer service/ faults. I am left with no BB and nobody talking to me.
6 REPLIES 6
JimF
Grafter

Re: No connection - unacceptable service

I feel for you, I am in the same boat, see "Cautionary Tale, but without an ending".
I lost phone and broadband towards the end of last month, phone was reinstated after a week, but I am still without broadband.  The supplier (ie BT) has been investigating and checking for fully two weeks now, worse still, it was them that caused the problem in the first place!
It is SOooooooo frustrating because days and days (seemingly) go by with nothing happening.
Good luck.
iamrobert
Dabbler

Hi Jimf.
Thanks for the reply, I know what you mean about days with nothing happening. It is the almost total lack of communication that is so frustrating - my ticket has not been updated for over 72 hour.
6:05pm, Friday 11 May 2012
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 55135679 ] has now been returned to the BOT - DSL Logged Faults - Post SFI pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

It is obvious that this fault will need to be refered back to BT, I was told this by a CS agent on Saturday, but to date there is no indication that this has been done - if not, why not?
Robert
iamrobert
Dabbler

Some response from Plusnet would be nice!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi iamrobert,
I'll see if I can get one of our faults team to pick this up for you.
Jojo Smiley
iamrobert
Dabbler

Hi Joanne,
Thanks for your, reply, someone from faults has contacted me to tell me that they have passed it back to BT - so fingers crossed.
robert
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
I've just noticed that one of the more experienced members of the faults team has taken your fault on personally. I'm confident that they'll help you get that sorted.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team