Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection for around 45mins

paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

No connection for around 45mins

Did anyone else have problems with their broadband connecton around 5pm? Got home, switched on the computer/router got 3 greens on the router but no web, ftp or email. Tried re-booting both several times but still nothing, then around 5-45 without me doing anything it all started working. Is there a web site where I can check if my local exchange was down for a while.
Paul
4 REPLIES 4
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: No connection for around 45mins

I had a lot of problems in that time frame.  Frequent disconections and when re-connected often got an IP address in the 10.10.10.x range very odd.
I'm currently trying to identify other problems with my line / splitter / wiring / router - so thought it was something in what I was doing?  Perhaps not?
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

We're getting a lot of calls about this. We've just called the engineer on call and I'm about to put a Service Status out.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Kev
Grafter

We have now raised this to our network engineers as problem 52911.
Normally this is when the exchange has an 'issue' but you then get the normal BT holding page.
We will update the problem once we have more information.
paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Oh well, pleased its not my end.