cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband orange light flashing continously!

DmelloMarfi

No broadband orange light flashing continously!

I have had no broadband for nearly a week now with orange light flashing non stop!! I have tested it in test socket and its still doing the same! I reported online about the problem on the 7th September after trying to unsuccessfuly reach plusnet by phone but nobody has contacted me at all about this!! I have left a comment on here previously but got know help! Will someone please sort this out as its been a problem since may this year and I have had enough!! I am disabled and rely on my broadband for everything and I feel that plusnet have let me down again!!!!
1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: No broadband orange light flashing continously!

Hello @DmelloMarfi, thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm really sorry to read you've been having some trouble getting in touch with us, I'm unable to locate your account with the details provided - can you drop me a PM with your account username and we can go from there. 

Please ensure you drop us a message on this thread once you've done that so we can pick the message up. In the meantime please go ahead with our troubleshooting here (if possible) and ensure the additional support form is filled out on so we can make sure any extra support that can be offered is popped onto the account. 

Thanks.