cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband connection - can never get through to provisioning

danhb

No broadband connection - can never get through to provisioning

I seem to be stuck in a Franz Kafka novel - my Plusnet broadband is never connected, I ring them to ask what's going on, am told I need to speak to 'Provisioning', but can never get through to 'Provisioning' because the wait time is anything from 45mins+ (any time of day).  Every contact direction - Phone, online chat, email all directs me to 'Provisioning' and I can never get through.

Why is it me who has to chase 'Provisioning'? Just to find out if Plusnet are ever going to provide the service I'm paying for.  If there's a problem or delay shouldn't Plusnet be contacting me and keeping me informed?

I'd have a better response if I asked a pot plant. Seriously - Plusnet are costing me a fortune in time and lost revenue.

3 REPLIES 3
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: No broadband connection - can never get through to provisioning

Hi @danhb and welcome to our forum!

Please accept my apologies for the issue in providing your service and for the delays in getting through to us.

After checking your order, I can see that the committed date for activation is 09/01/2019. As a ticket is raised on your account, our provisioning team will continue to monitor the order and get back in touch with any updates. You can monitor the progress here.

If you require further assistance in the meantime, feel free to reply and we will pick it up as soon as possible for you.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
danhb

Thanks for the response....but you seem to be missing my point.  This 'committed' date keeps getting pushed back (a few days ago I was told it was going to be the 25th Dec) and I keep having to contact you to find out.  If you have a delay, or you can't provide the service you should contact your customer to let them know.  We're not all sitting around randomly checking our Plusnet account on the off chance the situation has changed.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @danhb,

To address the situation, as the information I need to provide you is specific to your account, I have updated the house move ticket here.

If you reply to the ticket, please reply on here so we can pick it up as soon as possible for you.

Thanks again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional