cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband and no response to my ticket for 3 days now.

confident
Rising Star

No broadband and no response to my ticket for 3 days now.

Can anyone PLEASE give me some feedback on what is happening on ticket #144545248?

The ticket says it can take "up to 24 hours" to reply to a new fault, it's now been 3 DAYS! No idea what is going on or if anyone has even bothered to run any tests. I posted my frustration in feedback yesterday, no response to that either. No feedback, no replies to ticket, over an hour wait time on the phone, no proper webmail and still NO BROADBAND after 3 days. Sorry for shouting but I'm now way beyond annoyed and frustrated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No broadband and no response to my ticket for 3 days now.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm just testing the line now and will reply again shortly.

update

Testing your line is suggesting the fault lies on the voice side of things. I'll get that tested and raised through.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Testing the phone has found an external fault (unbalanced cable), so that's now with Openreach for investigation. I've responded to the ticket on your account too.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
confident
Rising Star

Thank you very much for the information and getting things moving Chris much appreciated. However, I find it totally unacceptable that customers (and faults!) are completely ignored for 3 days with no information and nothing done. It is only when complaints are posted in a public forum that someone actually does something. This is very far from good enough PN.