cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PPP connectivity. Anybody else?

gyre
Grafter

No PPP connectivity. Anybody else?

I've got DSL connectivity, but nothing seems to be happening at higher levels.  No IP packets etc.  Started about 10 mins ago.
Anybody else?
-- gyre --
6 REPLIES 6
hunter0405

Re: No PPP connectivity. Anybody else?

I think quite a lot of us on 21cn are affected. Personally I find this planned BT upgrade upexceptable.  How could they expect us to put up with 6-7 hours of no connectivity during the week.  UK broadband can never catch up with the world if this countinues.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Lost connection just before 1am this morning, and got the automated message when I rang Plusnet.        Had to reboot the router a few minutes ago to reconnect as it didn't reconnect automatically this time as it did on previous occasions.
I then checked the Service Status to see what it was all about.        I do feel that in a case like this an email to everyone might have been a better solution as I don't check the Service Status on a daily basis.
Alxns
Grafter

Mine cut off at 12.30am
and came back on roughly 6.40am.
gyre
Grafter

Mine appears to be back now, too.  One whole night's downloading wasted Smiley Smiley
-- gyre --
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi coastergrotto,
You can subscribe to service status updates here and you'll then receive emails about any issues.
Jojo Smiley
coastergrotto
Grafter

Thanks JoJo. have signed up.