cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet...

katkinrose

No Internet...

I have had no problems since joining in May but suddenly this afternoon I have no internet connection, my phone is working fine though....Are there any problems because of the bad weather?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No Internet...

Hi katkinrose,
Welcome to the community forum. There's certainly no service wide issues at the moment.
I've just run a line test which shows that your router is out of sync (not picking up the broadband signal). Please try powering it off and back on and swapping the filter around  (if you have a spare one).
If you still have issues after that please head here to log the fault:
https://portal.plus.net/apps/kbdfaults
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
katkinrose

Hi, Thank you for your fast reply...I have changed the filter for a new one but it is still the same...The Broadband light just flashes green and the Internet light is off.....I have no idea about these things being a 'silver surfer' so shall use the link you have given and report it as advised...Thank you for your help.....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, do come back here and give me a shout if you have any difficulties Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team