cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet

DreamVB
Grafter

No Internet

Hi can someone help I have no internet at all, I check all cables dial tone the lights are on the router but the broadband light is just flashing not connecting, I had this problem also before now but the internet came back on. but as of now it totally gone off, I have had to use my mobile phone as a hotspot to do this post.

Something I will mention is I heard a bit of noise on the line in the last few weeks and seem some drops. but only for a few minutes but came back. I checked the router and all the settings are fine. so I am not sure what maybe causing the problem any help will be very help full thanks.

1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: No Internet

Hi @DreamVB,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you have no Internet at the moment, I appreciate how frustrating this will be. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this must be causing.

I've not been able to trace your account so if you can provide your username by private message I can look into this for you.

This general troubleshooting may help, please run through each step and let us know how you've gone.

If the issue persists you can raise a fault here.

Thanks - LF