Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet

cappismum
Dabbler

No Internet

Hi
We had storms on Sunday and my internet has been off line since then.  I keep getting the Thomson Gateway page saying Enusre you have joined up etc, words to that effect.
I have reset my router but to no avail.  I am at work at present so not able to provide any data from my home computer. 
Are there any issues in South Wales please.
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No Internet

When you receive that Technicolour page are you able to log in to the router using admin as the username and the serial number (starting CP) as the password?
Your router is actually connected through to us at the moment, so it's just a case of ensuring you can connect to the router locally now.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
cappismum
Dabbler

No I cannot log in from that page.  When I have reset the router before the log in page appears but this hasnt happened this time
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The simplest way to resolve this is a factory reset of the router, however it's not something I like to suggest really. Before going down that route can you try following these steps:
- Open your browser and go to 192.168.1.254
- Enter the router username and password (admin and the serial number)
- Go to Technicolor Gateway on the left menu, and click Configuration just below this, then click Configure in the top right hand corner.
- Change the drop-down for Web Browser Interception from Auto to Disabled, click Apply
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.