cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet for a week

Ag2

No Internet for a week

I have had no connection to the Internet now from 29th November. Orange flashing light
I have phoned Plusnet and there is an open ticket
Open reach were digging up the pavement not far from me on the day my service went down and the hole is still there with a barrier around it. Seems a coincidence that my service would go down as they were digging up footpath?
Anyway I still have no Internet a d if I plug in a phone to test line it is completely silent no tone no nothing..
Does it usually take Plusnet this long to sort out an issue of this kind?
Do I need to keep phoning them up and kick up stink.
No other supplier has ever resulted in me being offline for as long as this.
Can any Plusnet staff help please.
3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: No Internet for a week

@Ag2 Welcome to the forums. If as you say, you lost phone and broadband connection when Openreach started work, it is quite possible that is what has caused your problem. Have you spoken to any neighbours to see if if they are similarly affected? Have you been able to speak to Openreach while they have been around?

John
Ag2

I haven't spoken to neighbours yet but Plusnet were told in my last phone conversation with them about open reach and are aware
Bty thanks for the reply
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Fair enough, but speaking personally I would do a bit of proactive investigation. No wish to denigrate Plusnets 'system', but the way the telecoms/broadband infrastructure is managed, I have found a bit of personal investigation usually results in a faster resolution.

John