Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet connection

LoneBee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

No Internet connection

Our broadband is not connecting to internet this morning. Devices are connected to plusnet but no internet. Have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the BT and PlusNet routers and switching them iff and on. All lights are on except the broadband and internet lights on the Plusnet router. Any advice would be welcome.
4 REPLIES 4
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: No Internet connection

Hi @LoneBee, I'm sorry to see you're having broadband issues as of recent. Checking over your conversation from this side I can see there currently looks to be a major service outage in your area that looks to have started around 6:30 this morning. The estimated completion time we have from our suppliers is for 17:38 however I'd advise taking this with a pinch of salt as we often see work go over this time. If you're not back up and online by 7pm this evening then please drop us a further message and we'll chase this up for you.

LoneBee
Rising Star

Thank you for letting me know. We will monitor the situation over the evening. Hopefully that means there is not a hardware problem which is what we were starting to fear.

LoneBee
Rising Star

Broadband finally back on just after 7pm

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @LoneBee,

Thank you for letting us know that your broadband came back on at around 7pm yesterday. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that the outage caused you. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you experience any further connection problems or if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team