cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet connection !!

Jono1uk

No Internet connection !!

Since yesterday morning I have lost my Internet connection on my Thomson router.
I have set up a belkin router and done all the tests with both of them and the both when logging a support call online and both won't connect.
I am in the south east and there are no known issues at the moment.
Call was logged yesterday afternoon so when should I hear from them ? I have not been supplied with any ticket reference  Cry
7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: No Internet connection !!

Have you checked to see if you have any ticket regarding this here https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Jono1uk

Thank you just found my ticket.
The first update from tech team appears to have an internal message saying " cp check failed asset does not belong to user" any idea what that means ?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Oh dear
That sounds like the phone number you gave or they used doesn't match the details for your line
Jono1uk

I don't use my landline for phone calls only for Internet and I know I have a clear dial tone
My conact number if they wish to speak with me is on the call
James
Grafter

Hi,
The message you've received means that we no longer supply your broadband service.
If this is news to you, it may have been taken without your consent.  As such I would strongly advise that your get in touch with our order updates team who will try to get everything back for you.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

James,
Is there anyway for the poster to find out who has nicked it
Jono1uk

Hi James I have no idea as to why this has happened.
I rang last night to chase my ticket and the person on the phone could see that it had stopped but said it was being dealt with by the tech team
Can you please help ?