cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Forum email notifications.

itsme
Grafter

No Forum email notifications.

For the last 3 or 4 weeks I have not been receiving email notifications for new forum postings. I was not overly concerned by this but today I should have received emails from PN for my account billings. Both the accounting billings and forum notifications use postmaster@username.plus.com. I am still receiving services status emails which are sent to service@username.plus.com.
Better explain that I use SMTP delivery for my PN emails and they go to a catchall account. Have been using SMTP for more than 2 years. So did the Finger commend to see if they are sitting on PN autoturn servers, which produced 44 spam emails to be delivered but no forum or billing notifications . So then use PN webmail and was very surprised to see that the inbox has 11,435 emails. Which Squirrelmail seem to be having trouble displaying so cannot get much information what they are or when received but when I managered to see the first page of emails they seemed to have been deliveried today all spam and the notifications did not seem to be there.
Questions to PN are:
1. Why are emails going to any@username.plus.com when SMTP delivery have been chosen?
2. Where are the Forum and Billing notifications emails going to?