cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Fault Updates

captainb

No Fault Updates

I have had no broadband service since 30/10/13 due to BT upgrading a router and plusnet can not authenticate in. I waited 40 mins to report the incident the customer service rep assured me that I would be updated within 72 hours. I'm still waiting and with call queues at 1 hour, what do Plusnet expect me to do ? The call length time is horrendous no update or reported problems !!! How can this be ? A lot of people are  phoning in but yet thers no reported problems or answers or appologies on website. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has this issue.  When will this issue be resolved ?
I chose plusnet due to its supposed high customer service level.
Should I put up or shut up ?
2 REPLIES 2
AndyH
Grafter

Re: No Fault Updates

Who told you about the "BT upgrading a router and PN can not authenticate in"?
It's the weekend which is the lack of an update - I don't think PlusNet would get an update on the fault until Monday from their suppliers.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No Fault Updates

Hi captainb, I can see you've called our support team and raised a fault, our team will get onto this and update you as soon as they can. Really sorry about the delay.
EDIT: Just tested the line and remotely everything is looking alright - what happens when you try with your own username and password in the router? I can't see anything that'd cause it to refuse connection, though things may have changed on the line since you reported the fault to us. Please try logging in with your own details and let us know what happens, thanks very much.