cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DSL signal on router

jaryyohyoh

No DSL signal on router

I recently had someone from plusnet to do the initial setup (landline activation). He informed me that my number is 0141xxxxxxx. I plugged my router in today and it does not show a dsl signal. When will my bb be up and working?
[Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Full phone number removed from public forum and copied to hidden board for PN staff.
3 REPLIES 3
jaryyohyoh

Re: No DSL signal on router

hello any moderator / admin can check when my internet will be activated?
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi jaryyohyoh,
Welcome to the forum!
I'm sorry to see that you've been left in the dark with the orders and activation dates, it appears that there has been an error with the provisioning process which has held up the order for the broadband being placed so please accept our apologies for the delay. This should have been placed within 24 hours of the phone order completing however this did not appear to happen.
I have now arranged for this to be picked up and manually rectified and the broadband should be complete within 5-7 working days for you.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: jaryyohyoh
hello any moderator....

FYI Moderators are just customers like yourself and have no access to customer accounts.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine